ADS Research Snapshot Study
Personalized Learning in Complex TimesDashboard Login
Apple has long history of supporting innovation and research in schools. Reflective Educational Research is proud to collaborate on a new series of snapshot studies designed to illuminate and share the experiences and voice across the Apple educational community on themes of global educational relevance.
The last 18 months have challenged teachers, students, parents, and leaders in ways never before imagined. This is an important time to better understand how teaching and learning have changed and the impacts of such changes.
Launched in late-2021, the first global snapshot study explores Personalized Learning in Complex Times in Apple Distinguished Schools (ADS). From November 22, 2021 to January 31, 2022, over 4,200 online surveys captured the voice and experiences from a wide range of classroom teachers in over 140 schools.
We believe this snapshot study provides a meaningful opportunity for participating schools to self-reflect with empirical data, learn from each other, and ultimately use this simple data to strengthen educational practices. Over time, such research and data also provides schools an opportunity to learn from each other and better understand the broader context of their own teacher voice in this global community of educators and schools.
Beginning February 16, 2022, participating schools can sign-in to access to their own school-wide results via a data dashboard.
- Give schools private, secure access to explore their own survey results through a dynamic data dashboard.
- Provide schools a greater context of teacher experiences and perspectives from around the globe by being their own school data compared to national and international trends and peer schools.
- Model the value and function of school-led research through curated experience.
- Provide schools and the greater educational community a window into teachers voice.
- Give schools a better understanding and context to the challenges and opportunities facing teachers in their schools and around the world.
- Create a safe and supportive opportunity and resource for schools to examine and reflect on teacher voice and experience.